Customized Training Plans
$45.00 – $115.00
After completing an online questionnaire, you will receive detailed workouts uploaded to your VDOT O2 training calendar. All workouts are customized based on your training history, current fitness and running goals. Once you create an account and your coach uploads your training plan, you will have access to your workouts and can update paces in the future. The VDOT O2 app records and organizing your PRs and recent and future race results.
Harbor Strides can create training plans further customized for different distances or different durations. Please contact us to discuss details.
Clients will receive the following benefits per order:
- one training plan using the VDOT O2 app
- biweekly emails
- two 15-minute phone calls/video chat meetings during your training cycle
- limited training plan adjustments
- Harbor Strides performance shirt after $90 of total purchases (retail value). One shirt per 12-month period.
- Additional phone/video chat time: $20 first 15 minutes, $10 each additional 15 minutes
- Future credit up to $25 cumulative per 6-month period:
- $5 refund for every 5 training plan referrals
- $5 refund per monthly coaching referrals
Minimum Mileage Requirements
Harbor Strides requires clients to have a minimum fitness level to prepare a training schedule. The minimum fitness level for each race distance is listed below. Harbor Strides will use your current fitness level and recent training history to develop a training plan that best meets your current abilities, estimated progression, and goals. Your progress will be determined by your effort to follow your training plan.
5K – No minimum weekly mileage or fitness
5 mi – Running or walking at least 2 times per week
10K – Running or walking at least 2 times per week and at least 6 miles total per week
15K – Running or walking at least 3 times per week and at least 10 miles total per week
10 mi – Running or walking at least 3 times per week and at least 10 miles total per week
Half marathon – Running or walking at least 3 times per week and at least 15 miles total per week
Full marathon to 50K – Running or walking at least 4 times per week and at least 20 miles total per week